See how you fare on our fiction contest quiz:
1. I’ve sent fiction to Indiana Review for regular submissions, but am still eligible to enter the fiction contest.
FACT! IR is currently accepting submissions for the 2011 Fiction Prize judged by novelist Kevin Brockmeier.
2. I have until October 15th to enter.
FACT: There are still 10 days to prime those stories and get them in!
3. The entry fee is a ridiculously good deal.
FACT: It’s only $15 dollars to enter, and includes a subscription!
4. If I win, I get $1000 and will appear in the journal.
FACT: Not only will you get an issue, it will have your name on it!
5. IR makes it easy for me to submit.
FACT: see our contest guidelines here for more information.
6. Indiana Review has spiffy AGEs ready to read your work–one is waiting, as we speak, here, in the office, sporting a Shakespeare tie!
FACT: you will have to trust me on this one.
7. IR wants you.
your FICTION. send some!